Breadman Temperature Factory Default Temperature For Breadman Ultimate?

Factory default temperature for Breadman Ultimate? - breadman temperature

I do not think want a recipe settings, such as white bread in my bread machine (Breadman Ultimate This recipe) store used cooking temperature of 275 ° C. I tried not to see the instructions for manually setting the temperature of the home and. Who knows how the factory setting of the firing temperature is in white bread (1.5 kilograms) for the Breadman Ultimate. I must re-register the original program.

1 comments:

RanaBana... said...

Is there a reset button on your bread machine? What happens when you disconnect? Lands on reset back to factory settings?

If you cook in my stove 9X, all 10 must have 350 degrees

My bread machine is not listed temperature is not more ... I'm sorry.

Post a Comment