Mexico Law On Timeshare 2010 Does Mexico Have A Law That Only Allows Resorts To Make A Timeshare Pitch On The First Day?

Does Mexico have a law that only allows resorts to make a timeshare pitch on the first day? - mexico law on timeshare 2010

Recently I was at a resort in Mexico, H10 and attended a timeshare presentation. Again and again said he would make a decision and then, because Mexican law forbids it, or make them an offer which can negotiate with them after my first day.

I did some research but can not find any law, as he describes. There is no truth claim he was attacked or potentially fraudulent?

6 comments:

Cabochic... said...

Hello! haaaahhhaaaa ha ha Talk about the stupid sales tactics, eh? Wow. There are no laws. You try to push you.

Oh, and incidentally, any kind of "potentially fraudulent reviews" Anything you want. They are in Mexico and in their presentation. This is how we eliminate these potential buyers, the only stuff there for free.

Allen A said...

There is no such law. I attended a seminar to time in Nuevo Vallarta, spend a couple of years. I was interested in timeshare, but I did think a few days. They told me that if I left that day I was not such a good deal. I told them I had nothing to say and walked away. A few days ago I had to spend a conversation with a director to time and said he was still interested. In other words, when control of the situation. I told him that he could afford it and what I expected for my money. I was in Basra for two weeks, and when we left a good deal into effect. If you are convinced that you pay what you can.

tntsolid said...

Well, there is no such law. It's just a sales strategy in the shadow of industry employed in part-time, unfortunately, these strategies are the way around the world (including the U.S.) is used, not only in Mexico.

Jim2 said...

You still have to learn before the survival of Spanish on the coast of Mexico, especially ..... Yucatan two beers please, and no, I'm not at once "Sharing" I have no money and my credit card interest

Bob J said...

Marketing tactic ... not always buy a timeshare presentation. Remarks have no weight in court.

marci knows best said...

They are damn near anything to say get buy without a tie much thought. There is no such law.

Post a Comment